Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 231!

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. 
Our theme this week is  Anything Goes!

So we need to see :

Every one's favorite - absolutely anything,
whatever crafty project you have been working on this week :) 


Here is my shaker card for the Challenge:
   
         
For today's card, I used the digital stamp 'Pegasus' by  Ppinky Dolls and colored her up with my copic markers. The shaker part is made by using Double Stitched Rectangle by MFT. The tiny birds on the sky are from SimonSaysStamp.


I filled the window with colorful sequins and finally added a pretty little heart on the edge of my card .

Hope you like it :)


I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
CAS-ual Friday: Off the Edge.

SSSWednesdayChallenge:  Bit O' Green

LilPatchOfCraftyFriends: Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card Juls! The image is super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete